How FHA Mortgages Work
FHA mortgages don’t always get a fair shake.
I often speak to home buyers that claim to have challenges getting offers accepted, or they are reluctantly using FHA and curse it’s mortgage insurance the whole time.
In this episode, Josh and Scott dig deep into the advantages, disadvantages, and alternatives of using this mortgage to buy your next home.
Links and Resources
Below you will find links to some of our most popular articles about FHA mortgages that expand on the points that we touch on in this conversation.
- FHA Home Loan – The Best Option for First Time Buyers?
- Why Sellers Don’t Like Offers with FHA Financing
- 6 Reasons Why FHA is Better Than Conventional
Get Your Questions Answered
If you are like most people that visit this website, you’ve got a mortgage problem or an unanswered question, and you’re having trouble getting answers.
We are here to help you get the right answer, the first time, and connect you with an experienced loan officer that can help.
There are several ways to ask questions, and get expert opinions on this website.
- Email me Directly: Simply click the email icon at the top of the site. These questions come directly to me and are answered very quickly.
- Leave a Comment: Below every article is the option to leave a comment or question. We see these comments and questions in real-time and every question is answered.