The Digital Mortgage Explained
Who wouldn’t love an easy button? The internet, and technology has created easy buttons for many industries including watching TV and movies, shopping for cars, booking a vacation, or even listening to music.
The mortgage industry is a couple years in on testing the digital mortgage easy button. A digital mortgage in it’s perfect state allows you to get a home loan that requires little to no contact with a loan professional.
There are some really great ideas and innovations around this topic, and a slew of unintended consequences that I argue need more conversation and transparency.
In this episode, Josh and I dig deep into the benefits and challenges around the digital mortgage model, and what consumers need to know before ever pushing a button to get a loan!
Links and Resources
Below you will find links to some of our most popular articles about this update that expand on the points that we touch on in this conversation.
- Home Loan Denied Because it’s Not Easy Enough?
- How Big Box Lenders are Failing Homebuyers
- Home Loan Outside the Box?
Get Your Questions Answered
If you are like most people that visit this website, you’ve got a mortgage problem or an unanswered question, and you’re having trouble getting answers.
We are here to help you get the right answer, the first time, and connect you with an experienced loan officer that can help.
There are several ways to ask questions, and get expert opinions on this website.
- Email me Directly: Simply click the email icon at the top of the site. These questions come directly to me and are answered very quickly.
- Leave a Comment: Below every article is the option to leave a comment or question. We see these comments and questions in real-time and every question is answered.